Terms & Conditions
OXF Group Aps is the owner and manager of this website. We can be contacted under:
Oxf Group Aps, Brams Sidevej 4, 2920 Charlottenlund, Denmark
Tel: +45 6080 5025
email: info @ greenfunds.com
Data protection and confidentiality are important priorities for OXF Group Aps ("Greenfunds","OXF Group" "we"). Given the nature of Greenfunds’s business activities the occasional processing of personal data is inevitable but will always be in compliance with GDPR legislation. This privacy notice describes how we process personal data, namely how we collect, use and manage personal data, the type of personal data we obtain and the purpose for which we obtain data as well as the rights of the individuals about whom we collect personal data. (Personal data as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/697 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 (“GDPR”).
Greenfunds collects personal data relating to a variety of individuals (“data subjects”, “you”)
- Investors who are physical persons
- Members of the Board of Directors of investors, members of the Management of Investors, and ultimate beneficial owners of investors
- Other relevant contact persons representing potential investors, including representatives of the investors, registered administrative contact persons, registered commercial contact persons, registered Direct Liaison Officers, representatives of the investors, as well as other individuals with the authority to act on behalf of the investor
- Suppliers, business partners, service providers, counterparties, advisors, contractors and Board Members of Greenfunds-affiliated entities.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be collected when relevant for Greenfunds’s business activities. Depending on the data subject, the information may include the following:
- Name, identification number, documentation of such information, for instance a copy of a passport, driver’s license or the like, and information about control structures and beneficial owners
- Postal address, email address, telephone number(s)
- Publicly available information from external sources such as registers held by governmental agencies, sanction lists, and from commercial information providers providing information on e.g. beneficial owners and politically exposed persons
- Former employment records
- Academic and professional qualifications and experience
- Third party references
- Details of your business, ownership of assets
- Transcripts from Company registers and transcripts from the relevant financial supervisory authority, or business authority
- Communications between Greenfunds and the Data Subject
- Messages you have sent to us
- Recording of phone conversations related to transactions in financial instruments
- Feedback provided by the data subject, participation details in relations ot our events or services
- Financial and payment information
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Greenfunds primary collects personal information about you when contact is established between Greenfunds and you, and otherwise during Greenfunds’s business relationship with you. Additionally, personal data is collected through subscriptions to news updates. Personal data may also be collected from suppliers, current and potential investors, business partners, advisors, service providers and contractors, all of whom Greenfunds forms a business relationship with. Furthermore, personal data may be collected from publicly available sources, such as company registers, business authorities and financial supervisory authorities.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes for which we collect and process personal data are:
- To provide investment services
- In order to organize meetings
- To send out reports to investors
- To on-board investors and conduct investor due diligence
- To ensure compliance with The Danish Act on Measures to Prevent Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
- To process and analyzes statistics relating to our business
- To administer, operate, maintain, and improve our services and business relationship with the data subjects
- To administer our relationship with data subjects, and respond to inquiries
- To communicate with data subjects and provide information about our services
- To ensure compliance with applicable regulation and legislation
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Personal data may be disclosed or shared in the following circumstances:
- To third party service providers such as IT service providers, providers of online communication, consultants, legal advisors, other professional services providers and providers of file storage platforms
- To service providers engaged in due diligence and KYC documentation
- To internal Greenfunds employees who need the personal data for business
- Public authorities including the Danish State Prosecutor for Serious Economic and International Crime (SØIK) and Tax authorities, and supervisory authorities or legal reasons
TRANSFER OF OUR DATA OUTSIDE OF THE EU/EEA
Under certain circumstances related to actual or potential investments, personal data may be transferred to data controllers located outside the EU/EEA. This transfer is subject to the terms of the standard data protection clauses annexed to the EU Commission Decision 2004/915/EC of 27 December 2004 for the Transfer of Personal Data to Controller established in Third Countries under the Directors 95/46/EC, or any successor standard contractual clauses that may be adopted pursuant to an EU Commission decision.
RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is stored as long as Greenfunds needs it to conduct its business activities and in compliance with the minimum retention periods pursuant to the AML Act, the Danish Companies Act, The Danish Bookkeeping Act, etc. When no longer needed for the stated purposes we will proceed to deletion. Notwithstanding, personal data may be stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to access: You may at any time request Greenfunds for copies of the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to rectification: If you find the information to be inaccurate you may at any time request that Greenfunds correct this information accordingly
- The right to erasure: Under certain conditions, you are entitled to request that Greenfunds delete personal information collected about you
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Greenfunds restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain legal conditions
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Greenfunds’s processing of your personal data, under certain legal conditions
- The right to data portability: Under certain conditions, you are entitled to request that Greenfunds transfer the data we have collected about you to another entity, or directly to you.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
We aim to inform all users in the event we are made aware of a data breach.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter. You may also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet), Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 København K.
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email or telephone. You may also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet), Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 København K. We will co-operate with any European regulators in relation to any disclosures.
We currently use Google Analystics to monitor and improve our visitors online experience. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES